After many years of working for large and small corporations, Andy returned to his good doer roots and now focuses on helping not-for-profits get their messages out to the world.
Good design for people who do good in the world.
You can stop reading now, but if you are a glutton for punishment, here's my bullet-point-bio...
• Grew up in Detroit suburbs, youngest of 5
• Spent a year in Brazil
• Married my college sweetheart
• Ran off together to join the Peace Corps (two years in Saint Lucia, West Indies)
• Went back to school to study graphic design and found work as a magazine art director
• Started a family
• Life long cyclist, musician and traveler
• Believer in social justice, equality, humanity, gratitude and love
• The rest is a blur